How to use Facebook Moments, a much easier way to share photos from your phone just with friends
Moments is about six months old, and it took a long time to gain traction, but now it's one of the top downloaded photo apps for iPhone.
Part of that is because Facebook is forcing some users to download Moments if they want to save their old synced photos. But a lot of it is just people sharing to each other so more people have to download it.
Here's a breakdown of how to use Moments so you know how to share privately and publicly when you want to.
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds