How to use Pinterest's cool new feature as a visual search engine for the world around you
The new addition to the app lets you use your camera to identify decor, clothing, and food you see in the real world. By pointing your camera at a pair of shoes, for instance, you'll be able to see similar styles on Pinterest and get ideas for how to wear them.
Lens is still in beta, but I got invited to test it out, probably because I'm an avid Pinterest user (I open the app at least once every day and probably spend more than 30 minutes a day using it).
It's important to note that because Lens is still in beta, the technology isn't perfect yet, but here's how it works so far.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India