HPE CEO Meg Whitman just publicly took herself out of the running to be Uber's new boss
Andrew Burton/Getty Images
Meg Whitman, the CEO of HPE who has been reported to be among the final candidates in the running to lead Uber, said on Thursday that she is not planning to change jobs.
"I am not going anywhere," Whitman tweeted. "Uber's CEO will not be Meg Whitman," she added in one of a series of tweets, describing the reports of her candidacy for the Uber CEO job as a "distraction."
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams