HTC launches VIVE at Rs. 92,990 in India
The complete VR solution will be priced at INR 92,990, it includes wireless VR controllers, room scale movement, and Head Mounted Display featuring a built in camera. HTC also also announced free shipping to celebrate Vive’s India launch. The VR system wil come with two full-fledged VR experiences, Everest VR and Ritchie’s Plank Experience.
Vive is coming at a time when there is a lot of interest in VR in India and there has been a spurt in the number of VR apps now available in the market.
Popular on BI
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999