I commute to and from upstate New York and Manhattan twice a day - and it's not as bad as you might think
It's time consuming, boring, and insanely crowded.
Grand Central Terminal - home to the Metro-North Railroad, five subway lines, and 11 different bus lines - is the biggest station in the world with 44 platforms and 67 tracks.
Over 125,000 commuters, including myself, pass through it to get to work every day.
Twice a day, I commute to and from Wappingers Falls, New York and Manhattan on the Metro-North. In total, my commute is just over 100 minutes - one way.
Below, see what it's really like to spend hours commuting to NYC every day.
- Hackers are using a new fake chatbot trick to steal your data — here’s how to keep yourself safe
- Google's Imagen can use text to make images, paintings, CGI renders using AI — here are some pictures
- New India Assurance net profit drawn down by huge operating loss in the health insurance segment
- LG’s rollable OLED TV finally debuts in India, priced at ₹75 lakhs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Bitcoin Mining
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Paytm Market Value
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Hiring in BEL
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction