I commute to and from upstate New York and Manhattan twice a day - and it's not as bad as you might think
View all Offers
It's time consuming, boring, and insanely crowded.
Grand Central Terminal - home to the Metro-North Railroad, five subway lines, and 11 different bus lines - is the biggest station in the world with 44 platforms and 67 tracks.
Over 125,000 commuters, including myself, pass through it to get to work every day.
Twice a day, I commute to and from Wappingers Falls, New York and Manhattan on the Metro-North. In total, my commute is just over 100 minutes - one way.
Below, see what it's really like to spend hours commuting to NYC every day.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover