I fed myself on $2 a day for a month - here are my 9 best tips for making it work
Kathleen Elkins/Business Insider
It turns out that eating on $2 a day is more than possible.
I know because I tried it in January. I was inspired by a young Elon Musk, who challenged himself to a minimal food budget as a teenager to see if he had what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
I don't recommend this tedious lifestyle if you can help it (and neither does Musk), but if you decide to take the "Elon Musk challenge" - or if you're looking to lower your monthly grocery bill - here are my nine best tips.
- Ukraine's drones are becoming increasingly ineffective as Russia ramps up its electronic warfare and air defenses
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Here are the top selling cars in India from June 2022
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- This Delhi gang promises loans online and uses funds to invest in cryptos
- Eknath Shinde's newly formed government to seek vote of confidence today
- Ola Electric's head of charging Yashwant Kumar quits