'I have never pushed myself harder': Meet some of the Wall Streeters who ran the New York City Marathon
The annual marathon, which courses through all five of New York's boroughs, is the largest in the world and dates back to 1970.
This year, employees from financial-services firms including Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, and startup stock exchange IEX, turned out for the event.
Here's a look at some of this year's runners who hail from the Street.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024