I just played Nintendo's first 'Super Mario' game for the iPhone - it's really good!
I am a Super Mario superfan. I've been playing "Super Mario" games since I can remember having memories, from the original "Super Mario Bros." on NES up through to "Super Mario 3D World" on the Wii U.
I am, to put it lightly, very excited for the debut of "Super Mario Run" on Apple's iPhone and iPad - the first-ever "Super Mario" game for Apple's hardware. But the game doesn't arrive until December 15.
So when Nintendo and Apple announced that a demo of the game is available to play right now at Apple retail stores, I booked it over to the Chelsea Apple store to check it out.
So, what's the game like? Allow me to explain:
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds