I played Nintendo's first smartphone game - here's what 'MiiTomo' is like
If you're wondering what a Nintendo game on a smartphone looks and plays like, this guide will take you through the game's setup process, providing you with an overview of MiiTomo's gameplay.
It's yet to be seen whether the game will catch on internationally, but in my time with it, I could see it becoming a surprise smash. MiiTomo is only the first in five games Nintendo and mobile game maker DeNA are set to release in the next year.
Here's what it's like to play.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns