I tried every single item on Taco Bell's value breakfast menu - here's how it all stacks up
While Burger King, Wendy's, and McDonald's have all introduced thrifty value menus and bundle deals, breakfast has more or less escaped the value wars.
But Taco Bell's new $1 breakfast menu, combining existing breakfast options with several new items, is a shot across the bow.
Clearly, $1 breakfast items can make anyone's wallet happy, but is the food worth it?
We decided to try all the chewable, non-beverage value breakfast items (I think we all can imagine what orange citrus Mountain Dew tastes like, for better or worse) to find out if this morning value selection is a breakfast blessing or a blight.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet