I tried productivity guru Tim Ferriss' strict morning routine and found it incredibly energizing - but equally unrealistic
- Tim Ferriss follows a strict - and elaborate - morning routine.
- I tried the routine for a single work week and found that it was energizing, though it was somewhat challenging to start the work day after 11 a.m.
- I also learned the importance of taking care of yourself, whether you do it before or after work.
Tim Ferriss' morning routine is long. If you're the kind of person who needs to ease into the day (my hand is raised), his schedule is probably for you.
I followed Ferriss' routine for a single work week and found that, while pushing back my schedule several hours so I could drink tea and meditate was a challenge, I felt pretty great. Plus, it beats waking up at 5:30 a.m. a la Donald Trump, whose daily routine I'd tried two weeks prior.
Throughout this experiment, I kept a running log of what I loved - and loathed - about the routine. Here's what I learned:
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh record highs, rise for 4th day in a row
- Passenger vehicles record 11.3% growth in February 2024, two-wheelers record 35% growth