I went off-roading in the snow with a professional driver - here's what I learned
John Weast/Getty Images
It's best to avoid driving in a snowstorm. However, if there is an emergency situation where you must drive, there are ways to do it safely.
A few weeks ago, I drove a Chevy Cruze slalom-style in the snow up in Connecticut as part of a driving class with Chevrolet. My driving instructor, Pat Daly, shared some tips for those times where you have to drive in snow.
- iQOO Neo 9 Pro vs OnePlus 12R – which mid-range phone should you buy?
- Surrogacy rules changed, couples with medical condition can use donor gametes
- Reliance Jio and Airtel add subscribers as Vi’s subscriber base continues to decline
- Sensex, Nifty advance in early trade on positive global cues
- Infosys CEO Salil Parekh joins USISPF Board