If America Only Had 100 College Students, Here's What The Student Body Would Look Like
The typical American college student is not necessarily the iconic four-year student we see in movies and on tv, as a new graphic from The Gates Foundation highlights.
The graphic - created by designer Eleanor Lutz and journalist Linda Kennedy - breaks down America's college population into an average of 100 students. A quarter of students have children, more than half have a part-time job, and almost everyone receives some form of financial aid, among other surprising facts, according to their findings.
Check out the full graphic below:
Here's another one of Lutz' graphics, focusing in more detail on student life:
- Yash Raj Films launches casting app for acting aspirants
- Tata Motors sales rise 8 pc in February at 86,406 units
- BSE, NSE to conduct special trading session on Saturday to test preparedness for disruption
- SBI report deciphers India's GDP surge and economic projections
- Google begins to enforce Play Store policies in India, to remove non-compliant apps