Ikea has created the kitchen of 2025 - and there's no stove or refrigerator
The Concept Kitchen 2025, a pop-up exhibit featured at EXPO Milano 2015, isn't about your kitchen and its appliances doing all the work for you; its about helping you make thoughtful decisions about food and waste.
Innovations are everywhere. And much conventional thinking about what a kitchen actually requires has been thrown out the window. This is the kitchen reimagined for a time when the Internet of Things defines our lives.
The kitchen was developed with IDEO London, a global design firm, and college students focused on "the social, technological, and demographic forces that will impact how we behave around food in 2025." Check out all the bells and whistles below.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet