Ikea just launched a DIY flat-pack indoor garden that can feed a whole lot of people at once
Space10, Ikea's innovation lab, has designed a piece of living furniture that can feed quite a few people, from the looks of it.
Called the Growroom, it's a flat-pack spherical garden that grows plants, veggies, and herbs.
"Standing tall as a spherical garden, it empowers people to grow their own food much more locally in a beautiful and sustainable way," its designers write on Medium.
Check it out below.
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries