Meet Reuben Singh who has stormed the Internet with fancy pictures of his elite cars and is dubbed ‘Europe’s Bill Gates’
Reuben Singhhas stormed the Internet with pictures of his Rolls Royce elite cars.
- The 42-year-old Singh flaunted matching cars with the color of his turban, in a challenge laid for charity.
- Singh was listed in ‘Guinness Book of World Records’ in 1998 as the youngest self-made millionaire.
Singh, who was introduced to the family business at an early age, started his own business at the age of 18 with the launch of his first store ‘Miss Attitude.’ He now owns two companies including alldayPA, which deals in call handling technology and Isher Capital, a private equity firm. The two companies employ over 500 people.
However, Singh has had a bumpy path to success. According to media reports, he went bankrupt in 2007 with over £11 million in debt when he lost control of his firm alldayPA. But he gravitated back with control as the CEO of his company in 2015.
In fact, Singh, who was once listed in ‘Guinness Book of World Records’ as the youngest self-made millionaire. At 30, Fortune magazine estimated him to have more than £95 million, while in 2002, he was named as ‘Asian Entrepreneur of the year’. But was later alleged by a judge in the local court in Manchester for fraudulently procuring loans and making it to the rich list.
Here’s an insight to his journey:
The London-based entrepreneur has recently added six new cars worth ₹500 million to his elite vehicles. Last year, he became famous for his Rolls Royce turban challenge, which he took on for charity.
In fact, Torsten Muller-Otvos, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Rolls-Royce delivered the luxury Rolls Royce Cullinan to Singh, adding to his ‘Jewel collection’.
As fascinating as it may sound, Singh, had posted pictures flaunting various Rolls Royce cars matching his turban through the week, last year, after he was mocked for his turban.
Day2: The matching turban challenge
Day3: Matching Turban Challenge
Day4: The Matching Turban Challenge
Day5: The matching Turban Challenge
Day6:The Matching Turban Challenge
Day7: The Matching Turban Challenge
Other than the elite Rolls Royce, Singh also owns luxury cars including Lamborghini Huracan, Bugatti Veyron and Porsche among others.
Popular on BI
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2
- Recent IPO successes could lead to recovery in the primary market: E&Y
- Capex cycle to touch ₹21 lakh crore in FY23, but there's a catch