1,859 fresh COVID-19 cases in Delhi take tally to over 44K; death toll climbs to 1,837: Bulletin
The death toll from COVID-19 in Delhi stood at 1,400 on Monday.
Ninety-three fatalities have been recorded in the last 24 hours, the Delhi Health Department bulletin said.
However, the bulletin also said the cumulative figure included all pending deaths reported to and audited by the Death Audit Committee.
From June 12-14, over 2,000 cases were reported per day in the city. The highest spike of 2,224 fresh cases was recorded on June 14.The bulletin said the death toll from coronavirus infection has climbed to 1,837, and the total number of cases mounted to 44,688. KND KJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Traffic likely to be hit at Delhi-Noida border in view of farmers' proposed tractor march
- Paytm shares hit upper circuit again at ₹428
- High valuations of the market creeping into PSU stocks, say analysts
- Mukka Proteins IPO to open on Feb 29; sets price band of ₹26-28/ share
- Juniper Hotels IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more