3 year old who went to police about mom's scolding gets bicycle, chocolate from home minister
- In the clip, the boy was heard claiming that his mother "stole" his candies.
- When the police officer asked the boy to sign the complaint, he drew some lines on the paper.
- Some policemen later delivered the items to the boy and told him the minister had sent them to him as a gift.
After police delivered the gift to the boy on Tuesday, a video showing him happily riding the bicycle in the presence of cops and his family members was shared by the state home department on its official Twitter handle.
Earlier on Sunday, a video showing the child complaining against his mother to sub-inspector
In the clip, the boy was heard claiming that his mother "stole" his candies, which Nayak wrote on a paper.
When the police officer asked the boy to sign the complaint, he drew some lines on the paper, Nayak said.
The boy's father said the child insisted on complaining to police after his mother scolded him for not letting her apply a black "tika" (with a belief that it wards off evil forces) on his forehead after bathing.
After the clip went viral,
Some policemen later delivered the items to the boy and told him the minister had sent them to him as a gift.
SEE ALSO: Over 50 lakh vehicles deregistered in Delhi till Oct 17 this year
India sees 34% uptick in jobs related to 5G, telecom: Report
Tamil Nadu reports 10 child marriages a day, over 2,500 recorded this year alone; state to conduct awareness campaigns
Popular on BI
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore
- Paytm shares jump 5%, hit upper circuit limit
- IAMAI asks Google not to delist apps from Play store, says 4 members got notices
- Explosion at Rameshwaram Cafe in Whitefield, Bengaluru; Police investigating cause