57-year-old Pune police ASI dies of coronavirus
He had tested positive for the virus in the last weekof April and succumbed at around 1pm, Pune Joint Commissionerof Police Ravindra Shisave said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO