6 people booked for violating COVID-19 lockdown in J&K's Kishtwar
The administration booked them for violating COVID-19 lockdown orders as they travelled to Chatroo in Kishtwar from different parts of Kashmir via snow-bound Sinthan pass without proper screening, medical check-up and permission thereby endangering the lives of others, they said.A police party started patrolling towards a potato farm near Sinthan Top based on inputs, they said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club