9 fresh COVID-19 cases in Mizoram; count rises to 130
Aizawl, Jun 18 () Nine more people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Mizoram, taking the northeastern state's tally to 130, Health Minister Dr R Lalthangliana said on Thursday.
South Mizoram's Lawngtlai and Siaha districts have reported four new cases each while one case was reported from Lunglei district, he said.
Of the new cases, four each had returned from Delhi and Haryana while one had come back from Maharashtra, the minister added.
Meanwhile, eight more people have recovered from the disease and will be discharged from the state-run Zoram Medical College on Friday, he said.With this development, the number of active cases stands at 121 while nine people have been cured of the disease so far, the minister added. COR ACD RHL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden