Another constable tests positive for COVID-19 in Mumbai
The 28-year-old constable from Khar police station hadexperienced symptoms of COVID-19 and sought medical help,following which he tested positive for the virus on Wednesday,an official said.
The constable was recuperating at a hospital in Khar,while 12 to 15 personnel who had come in contact with him weredirected to get tested, the official said.
"The constable lives at Mahim Police Colony and wehave asked other officials to get tested as well," seniorinspector Gajanan Kabdule of Khar police station said.
Meanwhile, the constable attached to the Juhu police,who had tested positive on Wednesday, is currently undergoingtreatment at a civic-run hospital.Similarly, a sub-inspector of Kurar police stationhad tested positive for the infection 10 days ago and otherofficials who had come in contact with him were sent fortesting. ZAARU ARU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts
- Fear of financial crisis is keeping investors away from stock markets say experts