Another constable tests positive for COVID-19 in Mumbai
The 28-year-old constable from Khar police station hadexperienced symptoms of COVID-19 and sought medical help,following which he tested positive for the virus on Wednesday,an official said.
The constable was recuperating at a hospital in Khar,while 12 to 15 personnel who had come in contact with him weredirected to get tested, the official said."The constable lives at Mahim Police Colony and wehave asked other officials to get tested as well," seniorinspector Gajanan Kabdule of Khar police station said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- India registers 1,61,736 new COVID-19 cases and 879 deaths in last 24 hours
- RBI’s G-SAP 1.0 is certainly a much needed demand lever to support the government borrowing programme
- Elon Musk-owned internet service Starlink’s India entry under scrutiny of DoT, report suggests
- Air conditioner and cooling brand Voltas India eyes double digit growth this summer
- Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani cumulatively lost nearly $7 billion as the markets plunged