Authorities suspend mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
- Internet is suspended in some parts of
- Official sources said mobile internet services in these areas will remain suspended till 5 p.m.
- The decision to suspend the mobile Internet service was part of the elaborate security arrangements ahead of the home minister's visit.
AdvertisementAuthorities have suspended mobile Internet services on Tuesday in parts of Jammu and Rajouri districts.
Official sources said mobile Internet services in these areas will remain suspended till 5 p.m.
The same has been done for preventing miscreants from creating a law and order situation by misusing the service.
Union Home Minister
The decision to suspend the mobile Internet service was part of the elaborate security arrangements made for the protection of the home minister, sources said.
Sensex opens 1,100 points higher mirroring gains in global markets
Best laser printers for homes and offices in India
Popular on BI
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal