Authorities suspend mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
- Internet is suspended in some parts of
- Official sources said mobile internet services in these areas will remain suspended till 5 p.m.
- The decision to suspend the mobile Internet service was part of the elaborate security arrangements ahead of the home minister's visit.
AdvertisementAuthorities have suspended mobile Internet services on Tuesday in parts of Jammu and Rajouri districts.
Official sources said mobile Internet services in these areas will remain suspended till 5 p.m.
The same has been done for preventing miscreants from creating a law and order situation by misusing the service.
Union Home Minister
The decision to suspend the mobile Internet service was part of the elaborate security arrangements made for the protection of the home minister, sources said.
Sensex opens 1,100 points higher mirroring gains in global markets
Best laser printers for homes and offices in India
Popular on BI
- Top 20 most sought after startups that Indians want to work for
- itel launches India's most affordable 5G smartphone 'P55 Power 5G' under Rs 10K
- Dunzo laying off 150-200 more employees amid fresh funding news: Reports
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Mumbai
- Manufacturing value: The stocks that gave 100x returns in last 20 years