Budget session: Maha Assembly condoles death of former members
Acting Speaker Narhari Zirwal moved the motion to condole the death of former members Vilasrao Patil-Undalkar, Suryakant Mahadik, Aabaji Patil, Sampatrao Jedhe, Ranjit Bhanu, Nilkanthrao Shinde, Daultrao Pawar and Haribhau Mahajan, an official statement said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project