Budget session: Maha Assembly condoles death of former members
Acting Speaker Narhari Zirwal moved the motion to condole the death of former members Vilasrao Patil-Undalkar, Suryakant Mahadik, Aabaji Patil, Sampatrao Jedhe, Ranjit Bhanu, Nilkanthrao Shinde, Daultrao Pawar and Haribhau Mahajan, an official statement said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000