Centre asks states to inform senior citizens about COVID-19 advisory
The three-page advisory consisting of do's and don'ts for people aged 60 and above lists out how to take care of their physical and mental health during the pandemic.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore