The painful surge in fuel prices in India has led to some hilarious memes and videos on Twitter and Instagram
- Petrol prices have increased by ₹2.34 per litre in the last one week.
- Social media users have started sharing memes and trolls against the hike in petrol prices.
- Here are some of the funniest memes around the petrol price hike.
Here are some of the most hilarious memes on the fuel price hike on –
#petrol100 Petrol reached at Rs 100Meanwhile ppl: https://t.co/0A11E1sfpP— Aarti (@i_am_messedup) 1613624804000
#petrol100 https://t.co/4WdNkdSD5M— Faren Kumar (@FarenKumar420) 1613624725000
मित्रों आपदा में अवसर तलाशें. गिलास आधा भरा देखें... पेट्रोल क़ीमतें भी अच्छी है अगर मेरी नज़र से देखें... तो दे… https://t.co/gyQBlLgW23— Shyam Rangeela (@ShyamRangeela) 1613481200000
A tongue-in-cheek take by Shyam Rangeela, popular for his mimicry of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, took Twitter by storm. Over 37,000 people liked and shared the post where the comedian mimics Modi and gives the rise in petrol prices a positive spin, a hilarious one.
Well played Petrol congratulations to your debut century #petrol100 https://t.co/2PimXDi8U0— Johny (@naanthamizh) 1613625463000
A user photoshopped a picture of former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar in front of a petrol pump, celebrating petrol’s debut century.
Ashe din#petrol100#Ashedin https://t.co/5YB1P0qgtR— Inderjeet Singh (@Harry_Inderjeet) 1613624795000
Petrol pump owner to customer after petrol price hike#petrol100 #PetrolPrice #PetrolPriceHike #Petrol https://t.co/NRhoXdeKWi— Bharat Garachh (@BharatGarachh) 1613624799000
#petrol100 Problem Solved#Atamnirbhar Gajab https://t.co/dohng7zH6l— Avarjot Singh (@avarjot) 1613625122000
A twitter user shares his playful take on using magnets to pull his car.
#petrol100 Let's find new ways to commute!!! https://t.co/jvBU3QuFrS— Shivam (@Shivam75599336) 1613624967000
Sed life#petrol100 #PetrolDieselPriceHike https://t.co/w9kqziRbCp— Satish Yadav (@ersatishyadav) 1613623836000
Another twitter user shares a troll that while people wanted a century from cricket superstar Virat Kohli, petrol price is the one who scored a perfect 100.
#petrol100 https://t.co/B7VSQYE4nH— Ssharma020 (@Ssharma0201) 1613623678000
#petrol100 https://t.co/PrPzfVNHxE— Rahul Gautam (@the_real_raahul) 1613626138000
#petrol100 ... Isme bhi Jawaharlal Nehru ka hath hai. https://t.co/xeV2yMCOh5— Sr Inspector Abhijeet (@UjjwalChoubey20) 1613626652000
A scene from the iconic movie Titanic is shared showing that the government is taking the petrol prices to the stars.
Petrol rates with additives cross ₹100 mark in Maharashtra's Parbhani district
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura