Commercial LPG cylinder prices slashed by Rs 83.5; domestic unchanged
- There’s no revision in domestic cylinder prices.
LPG priceswere reduced by ₹171.50 in May and by ₹91.50 in April.
- March was when prices were last raised – for commercial LPG cylinders by ₹350.50 a unit and a ₹50 price hike for domestic LPG cylinders.
AdvertisementNew Delhi [India]: Prices of commercial LPG cylinders have been slashed by ₹83.50 to ₹1,773 per unit of 19 kg with immediate effect. However, there has been no revision in domestic cylinder prices.
Oil marketing companies generally revise the LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) prices on the first day of every month. Domestic cooking gas prices vary from state to state depending on local taxes.
Last month, petroleum and oil marketing companies slashed the price of commercial LPG cylinders by ₹171.50.
In April, too, their prices were reduced by ₹91.50 per unit.
Petroleum and oil marketing companies had on March 1 this year hiked the prices of commercial LPG cylinders by ₹350.50 per unit and domestic LPG cylinders by ₹50 per unit.
The prices of the commercial cylinders were reduced the last time on September 1 last year by ₹91.50. On August 1, 2022, the prices of commercial LPG cylinders were also reduced by ₹36.
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals