Coronavirus: East Delhi district admin asks RWAs to encourage people to download 'Aarogya Setu' app
The app, available on both Android and iOS mobile platforms, has been developed by the government-run National Informatics Centre, and was launched by the Union Health Ministry on April 2.
The app helps users identify whether they are at a risk of COVID-19 infection.
According to an official, all RWAs in east Delhi have been asked to encourage people to download and activate the central government's app.The app recorded around five crore downloads within 13 days of its launch. BUN TDSTDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- World Heart Day delights: Yoga, exercise, and heart-healthy living
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent