Coronavirus: East Delhi district admin asks RWAs to encourage people to download 'Aarogya Setu' app
The app, available on both Android and iOS mobile platforms, has been developed by the government-run National Informatics Centre, and was launched by the Union Health Ministry on April 2.
The app helps users identify whether they are at a risk of COVID-19 infection.According to an official, all RWAs in east Delhi have been asked to encourage people to download and activate the central government's app.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year