COVID-19 death toll in West Bengal reaches 956; 1,435 fresh cases reported
According to the department, 1,435 fresh COVID-19 cases were reported from different districts of the state in the last 24 hours, pushing the infection tally to 31,448.
The number of active cases currently stands at 11,279.Since Sunday, 10,359 samples have been tested for the virus, while 632 people were discharged from hospitals following their recovery. SCH RMS SNE
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Global availability of Covid vaccine for public only by mid-2021: Moody's
- Andhra CM directs Covid vaccine distribution plan be drawn up
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them