COVID-19: Five new cases confirmed in K'taka; total number of infections rises to 395
"Five new positive cases have been reported from lastevening to this noon...
Till date 395 COVID-19 positive caseshave been confirmed. This includes 16 deaths and 111discharges," the department said in its mid-day situationupdate.
All the five fresh cases are from Kalaburagi andcontacts of patients who have already tested positive.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term
- IPL to Covid vaccine — Here’s what Indians searched on Google the most in 2021