COVID-19: India clocked 43,654 new cases and 640 fatalities in a single day
On Tuesday, India recorded 29,689 new Covid-19 cases, less than the 30,000-mark in 132 days, and 415 deaths.
The total number of deaths has reached 4,22,022 as per the government data.
AdvertisementAccording to the government, 41,678 people were discharged from hospitals and health centres in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cured to 3,06,63,147 till date as the virus continued to infect less than one lakh people over the last 50 days.
According to the
The total number of samples tested so far has reached 46,09,00,978 as on July 27, including 17,36,857 samples tested on Tuesday.
Byju's last two acquisitions and a deal with Disney reveal its American dream — one that is anchored in India
Six red flags for investors to avoid becoming a victim of misselling by agents or financial advisors
Popular on BI
- Google files writ petition in Delhi HC against CCI over 'leak' of confidential report
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- Online festive sales to clock a GMV of $4.8 Billion in 2021, with a 30% growth YOY: RedSeer
- Multibagger stock JBM Auto spikes 17% in one trading session on large order for electric bus
- The success story of India’s first SaaS company to be listed in Nasdaq