COVID-19: India continues to report over 3,000 new daily cases
Also, 29 Covid deaths were reported taking the nationwide death toll to 5,24,093.
Active caseload of the country presently stands at 20,403, accounting for 0.05 per cent of the total positive cases.
The recovery of 3,410 patients in the last 24 hours took the cumulative tally to 4,25,60,905. Consequently, India's recovery rate stands at 98.74 per cent.
Meanwhile, the daily positivity rate is at 0.95 per cent, while the weekly positivity rate stands at 0.82 per cent.
In the same period, a total of 3,36,776 tests were conducted across the country, increasing the overall to 84.10 crore.
As of Monday morning, India's Covid vaccination coverage exceeded 190.34 crore, achieved via 2,36,58,273 sessions.
Over 3.05 crore adolescents have been administered with a first dose of the jab since the beginning of vaccination drive for this age bracket.
Indian equities start new week on a negative note as Sensex slips 1%
Crypto market cracks post Fed moves: Bitcoin falls below key level of $35,000
Popular on BI
- Unlocking the Wonders of Coconut Oil: From Culinary Delight to Wellness elixir
- Chestnuts: Nature's nutritional powerhouse
- Taylor Swift's ‘Eras Tour’ concert film set to premier in India
- Melting poles: Unprecedented levels of sea ice loss threatens global climate balance
- Peanuts: A nutty marvel of nutrition