COVID-19: Maha adds 6,497 new cases; 193 die, 4,182 discharged
With 193 fresh deaths, thetoll rose to 10,482, said a statement from thehealth department here.
Also, 4,182 people were discharged from hospitals in the state, pushing up the number of recoveries to 1,44,507, the statement said.At present, there are 1,05,935active coronavirus cases in the state, it added. MR RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations