COVID-19: PHIA Foundation donates personal safety kits to Jharkhand govt
State head of the PHIA Foundation, Johnson Topno, metChief Minister Hemant Soren and handed over the safety kits tobe used by health workers engaged in treating COVID-19patients.
"Many voluntary organisations are doing a positivework to deal with the crisis by coordinating with the stategovernment," the release quoted Soren as saying.He expressed gratitude towards all such bodies engagedin combating the virus.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down