COVID-19: PHIA Foundation donates personal safety kits to Jharkhand govt
State head of the PHIA Foundation, Johnson Topno, metChief Minister Hemant Soren and handed over the safety kits tobe used by health workers engaged in treating COVID-19patients.
"Many voluntary organisations are doing a positivework to deal with the crisis by coordinating with the stategovernment," the release quoted Soren as saying.He expressed gratitude towards all such bodies engagedin combating the virus.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Pakistan may resume import of cotton from India, says Report
- Google may introduce 'Wear OS screen recording' tool, says report
- Researchers develop new data transfer system ten times faster than USB
- Ayodhya's Ram Temple collects nearly ₹2,100 crore funds for its construction, says associated Trust
- Increase public health care budget in Maharashtra: Activists