COVID-19: PHIA Foundation donates personal safety kits to Jharkhand govt
State head of the PHIA Foundation, Johnson Topno, metChief Minister Hemant Soren and handed over the safety kits tobe used by health workers engaged in treating COVID-19patients.
"Many voluntary organisations are doing a positivework to deal with the crisis by coordinating with the stategovernment," the release quoted Soren as saying.
He expressed gratitude towards all such bodies engagedin combating the virus.The chief minister said the state's priority has beento provide safety kits to all doctors and health workersengaged in treating infected patients. PVRNN NN
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The 100-bagger stocks that survived the test of time and market cycles over 20 years
- Looking to travel abroad? 5 tips to help you save on airfare
- Aprilia RS 457 vs KTM RC 390 – the battle of the sports bikes in India
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health