COVID-19: Toll rises to 100 in R'than; cases climb to 3,453
There are 1,450 active cases of coronavirus in Rajasthan and 1,523 people have been discharged from hospitals so far after recovery, Additional Chief Secretary (Health) Rohit Kumar Singh said.
One person died in Ajmer on Friday, taking the toll to 100, he said.As many as 26 more people tested positive for COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, including eight in Kota; six in Jaipur; five in Pali; two each in Ajmer, Jhalawar and Udaipur districts; and one in Alwar, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins