Delhi, with over a million active COVID cases, has extended the lockdown for another week
The government had earlier imposed lockdown/curfew for six days from April 19 till April 26 as the state witnessed a steep rise in
Delhi recorded 24,103 new COVID-19 cases and 357 fatalities in the last 24 hours pushing the tally to over a million active cases. The death toll of the national capital reaches 13,898.
“We have started a portal that will be updated every two hours by oxygen manufacturers, suppliers and hospitals for better management of oxygen supply. The Central and state teams are working together,” the Chief Minister said in his address today.
The COVID-19 crisis would be much worse without these good samaritans of India providing home-cooked food, financial assistance and medicines
Indian corporates, VCs and startups are now looking to charter flights and import oxygen cylinders and concentrators into the country
An Indian billionaire says it’s time to pack up and move from India’s large cities and permanently work from home
Popular on BI
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I tried a calendar that's meant to boost productivity by mapping out the number of weeks you have left to live — here's how it went
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy