Delhi records 34 fresh COVID-19 cases and no death in last 48 hours
The city's death toll stands at 25,089, and the death rate at 1.74 per cent. Delhi has recorded two deaths due to the infection in October so far.
The Covid infection rate in the national capital has declined to 0.06 per cent. The
A total of 98 Covid patients are being treated in home isolation at present.
With a 98.23 per cent of Covid recovery rate, the active Covid cases rate in Delhi stands at 0.025 per cent.
Meanwhile, a total of 61,094 new tests -- 39, 156 RT PCR test and 21,938 Rapid Antigen - were conducted in the last 24 hours, taking the total number to 2,83,73,078 so far.
The number of containment zones in the city stands at 102 at present.
Out of a total 1,29,181 vaccines administered in the last 24 hours, 52,582 were first doses and 76,599 second doses. The total number of cumulative beneficiaries vaccinated so far stands at 1,91,89,181, according to the health bulletin.
Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
TPG makes a billion dollar bet on Tata Motors’ EV dreams
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report