Here’s the Trump menu from Chef Suresh Khanna: The beef-lover US Prez will have to settle for an all-vegetarian meal in India
- US President Donald
Trump, who is a lover of beef steaks, meatloaf and burgers will have to turn vegetarian for his stay in India.
Suresh Khannaof Fortune Landmark Hotel will be preparing a grand Gujarati meal for the Trumps in Ahmedabad.
- Trump will be welcomed by India’s Prime Minister
Narendra Modiin Ahmedabad.
But Trump, who is a lover of beef steaks, meatloaf and burgers will have to turn vegetarian for his stay in India. Trump will be seated next to Prime Minister Narendra Modi who is a staunch vegetarian.
CNN quoted an executive close to Trump, who said, “I have never seen him eat a vegetable."
However, even his vegetarian meal isn’t going to be anything short of grand. According to reports, Chef Suresh Khanna of Fortune Landmark Hotel will be preparing a grand Gujarati meal for the Trumps in Ahmedabad.
“The menu includes local Gujarati food items such as Khaman and special Gujarati ginger tea, broccolian-corn samosa, ice tea, green tea&multi-grain cookies; it has been approved by the concerned dept. Preparations are underway,” Khanna had told ANI.
Trump will be welcomed by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Ahmedabad.
India awaits your arrival @POTUS @realDonaldTrump! Your visit is definitely going to further strengthen the frien… https://t.co/zWIwAI35Z6— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) 1582513755000
They will be heading to Sabarmati Ashram first and after that they will head to the world’s largest cricket stadium – Motera Stadium in Ahmedabad. Soon after, Trump will leave for Agra and after a quick visit to Taj Mahal, he will land in Delhi where he is staying at the Grand Presidential Suite of ITC Maurya.
Trump will be in India for just 36 hours— this is his schedule
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings