Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
Representatives from 25 BJP state units participated in the virtual discussion, the party said in a statement
The consultation was also attended by national leaders, party general secretary Arun Singh, vice-president Baijayant Panda and spokesperson Gopal Krishan Agarwal, among others, it said.
Some prominent think-tank members and presidents of BJP's various wing also presented their views and suggestions.
About 20 written submissions have been received and these will be compiled and submitted to the finance minister, the statement issued by Agarwal said.Sitharaman thanked all the party functionaries for their suggestions, it said. PTI JTR ANB ANB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- BharatPe files arbitration to claw back co-founder Ashneer Grover's unvested 1.4% shares
- Two Adani Group companies rule as the top all-round wealth creators – here are a few other unexpected entries