Finance minister holds pre-budget stakeholder consultation with BJP functionaries
Representatives from 25 BJP state units participated in the virtual discussion, the party said in a statement
The consultation was also attended by national leaders, party general secretary Arun Singh, vice-president Baijayant Panda and spokesperson Gopal Krishan Agarwal, among others, it said.
Some prominent think-tank members and presidents of BJP's various wing also presented their views and suggestions.
About 20 written submissions have been received and these will be compiled and submitted to the finance minister, the statement issued by Agarwal said.Sitharaman thanked all the party functionaries for their suggestions, it said. PTI JTR ANB ANB
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- Sensex, Nifty trade with marginal gains in early session
- Audio series catch on as Indians spend up to 1.5 hours per day listening to them
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Delhi govt issues guidelines for handling end-of-life vehicles in public places
- Signal launches usernames to keep your phone number private