From Awez Darbar to Garima Chaurasia, here are the top 5 TikTok stars people love the most
TikTokis one of the most-popular social media platforms in India, particularly with millennials.
- These are the 5 most popular TikTok creators, who have followers anywhere between 2 to 20 million.
In September 2019, TikTok was the most-downloaded social media app worldwide — with India contributing to nearly half the downloads. Almost 30% of all smartphones purchased since January 2018 have the app with majority of users between 18-35 years, according to KalaGato, a Delhi-based market intelligence firm.
At the moment, a TikTok user @Ulhaskamathe — “Chicken Leg Piece Guy” — who posts video of him eatingChicken Kolhapuri is crazily followed.
As 2019 comes to an end, TikTok shared the hottest accounts in India who have millions of followers.
1. @awezdarbar, Awez Darbar — 20.0 Million
2. @gima_ashi, Garima Chaurasia — 17.2 Million
3. @awalcreations,Awal TsMadaan — 6.7 Million
4. @theofficialgeet, Sangeeta Jain — 5.4 Million
5. @surgeryonline, Dr. Animesh MS — 3.2 Million
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- The new Barbie movie used so much pink paint on set that it caused an international shortage, according to its production designer
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company