Goa: 33 COVID-19 cases detected, most in hotspot Mangor Hill
The state now has 300 COVID-19 cases while the number of active ones is 235.
Mohanan said, as per Ministry of Health Affairs (MHA) guidelines, a COVID care facility has been set up at Shiroda's primary health centre where asymptomatic patients would be admitted, while ESI Hospital in Margo would treat symptomatic ones.
"Shiroda is a 60-bed facility which can be expanded further depending on need," she added.Goa's COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases: 300, new cases: 33, deaths: nil, discharged: 65, active cases 235, Samples tested till date: 27,402. RPS BNM BNM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024