Here is what doctors say you should do in the event of air pollution
- The Supreme Court on Monday slammed authorities for failing to curb pollution in Delhi-NCR and said they have left people to die.
- Here is what we should do according to doctors
AdvertisementDelhi-NCR is under a thick blanket of smog, after pollution levels peaked to a three-year high on Sunday.
The Supreme Court on Monday slammed authorities for failing to curb pollution in Delhi-NCR and said they have left people to die.
With pollution crisis level continuing to stay between ‘severe and emergency’ , doctors advise people to stay indoors and take numerous precautions.
Here is what we should do according to doctors:
- Try to stay indoors, step out only if necessary
- Use mask when stepping out of your house
- Drink more water
- Keep an allergy kit ready
Popular on BI
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- Christian Louboutin Announces a Joint Venture Partnership in India with Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years