Here is what doctors say you should do in the event of air pollution
- The Supreme Court on Monday slammed authorities for failing to curb pollution in Delhi-NCR and said they have left people to die.
- Here is what we should do according to doctors
The Supreme Court on Monday slammed authorities for failing to curb pollution in Delhi-NCR and said they have left people to die.
With pollution crisis level continuing to stay between ‘severe and emergency’ , doctors advise people to stay indoors and take numerous precautions.
AdvertisementHere is what we should do according to doctors:
- Try to stay indoors, step out only if necessary
- Use mask when stepping out of your house
- Drink more water
- Keep an allergy kit ready
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings