Here’s how you can track your Voter ID application status in India
voter IDis an important identification document that entitles an Indian citizen to cast the vote in their respective constituency.
- Any Indian citizen above the age of 18 years can apply for a voter ID.
- Here, we take a look at how you can check and track your application status via the internet, call or SMS.
AdvertisementIf you have attained the
In this article, we take a look at how you can check
How to track Voter ID application status online
- To check the status of your application online, you will have to visit the NVSP website, or click here https://www.nvsp.in/.
- Now, click on the 'Application status' link.
- Enter the reference ID and click on 'Track Application status'. Your application status will appear on the screen.
- Here, you will see the application status and it can be tracked back if your application has been processed.
How to track Voter ID application status via call
Alternatively, if you wish to check the application status of your Voter ID, you can use the
- Dial the toll-free number 1950.
- Follow the instructions during the call to find your Voter ID application status.
How to track Voter ID application status via SMS
The Election Commision usually sends an SMS alert to the registered number after you have successfully registered for a voter ID card. It will also inform you whether your application status was accepted or rejected via SMS. However, this service is limited to some Indian states only.
Popular on BI
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price