PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s installment — how to check in 5 easy steps
- The government of India has already released the sixth installment of the
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
- Here’s how to check your status in the
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojanainstallment list.
- These are the
PM Kisan SammanNidhi Yojana helpline numbers.
AdvertisementThe government of India has already released the sixth installment of the
The government has already released the sixth installment of this scheme and said it would be sent to more than 10 crore beneficiaries. However, if you are the one who applied for the scheme and haven’t received the money yet — here’s all you should know.
How to check your name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment list:
The government uploads a new list on the PM Kisan website, where you can check if your name is on the list of beneficiaries.
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in or click here.
- Look for the ‘Farmer Corner’ on the website.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
Farmers can also call on these numbers to seek help related to the scheme.
PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme's sixth instalment will be sent to 10 crore farmers from August 1
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge