AP EAMCET Result 2020 to be released soon — Here’s how to check the scorecard
- AP EAMCET is an
admission testto enter various professional courses offered by both private and public universities in Andhra Pradesh.
- Students who appeared for the exams can check the results on its official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
- This year, more than 250,000 candidates have appeared for the entrance examination.
AdvertisementThe Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Here’s how to check AP EAMCET 2020:
- Go to the official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says
AP EAMCET Result 2020
- Enter all the required information.
- Click on submit to download the result.
This year, more than 250,000 candidates have appeared for the entrance examination.
Bypolls to one Lok Sabha and 56 assembly seats on November 3 and 7: Election Commission
Serum Institute to manufacture 200 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others