IIT Kharagpur to start virtual lecture series on innovation, entrepreneurship in post-COVID world
The series titled 'Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Post-COVID World' will be divided into 16 parts and conducted on the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) platform, the institute said in a statement.
The opening sessions shall discuss the macro-economic impacts of COVID-19 and expound on the significance of innovation and entrepreneurship in various sectors to address the related challenges.
Young college students, who are start-up enthusiasts, working professionals, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers and strategists will find the lectures useful in "re-strategising their stance in the 'new- normal' world", the statement said.The series will be conducted from June 22 to 29. SUS SBN RBT RBT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A boomer moved back to Virginia after living in Florida for a decade. She says she'll 'never own another home' in the Sunshine State and loves the slower pace of life.
- Satellite images reveal Egypt has been quietly building a 16-foot wall on its border with Gaza
- Congressman presses Elon Musk to provide SpaceX satellite services for US defense forces in Taiwan, report says
- AirAsia looks to add tier-2 and tier -3 cities to its India route map
- Most Internet users avail of OTT services; 53% of them from rural areas: Report
- Companies to dole out 10% average salary hike this year, says survey
- Godrej Appliances expects 20% growth in AC, refrigerator sales in summer season
- Shadowfax secures $100 mn in Series E funding led by TPG NewQuest