IIT Kharagpur to start virtual lecture series on innovation, entrepreneurship in post-COVID world
The series titled 'Innovation and Entrepreneurship in a Post-COVID World' will be divided into 16 parts and conducted on the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) platform, the institute said in a statement.
The opening sessions shall discuss the macro-economic impacts of COVID-19 and expound on the significance of innovation and entrepreneurship in various sectors to address the related challenges.
Young college students, who are start-up enthusiasts, working professionals, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers and strategists will find the lectures useful in "re-strategising their stance in the 'new- normal' world", the statement said.The series will be conducted from June 22 to 29. SUS SBN RBT RBT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey