India logs 13,405 daily COVID-19 cases and 235 deaths in the span of 24 hours
With 235 Covid-related deaths, the toll has mounted to 5,12,344, the
The active cases have also reduced to 1,81,075 which constitute 0.42 per cent of the country's total positive cases.
A total of 34,226 patients have recovered in the past 24 hours pushing the cumulative tally to 4,21,58,510. Consequently, the country's recovery rate stands at 98.38 per cent, said the Ministry.
Also in the same period, a total of 10,84,247 tests were conducted across the country. India has so far conducted over 76.12 crore cumulative tests.
Meanwhile, the weekly positivity rate currently stands at 1.98 per cent, while the daily positivity rate has risen to 1.24 per cent.
With the administration of over 35.50 lakh vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India's Covid inoculation coverage has touched 175.83 crore as of Tuesday morning. This has been achieved through 2,00,25,470 sessions.
More than 11.17 crore balance and unutilised Covid vaccine doses are still available with the states and UTs, as the health ministry's data.
Equity markets across the world witness bloodbath amid worsening Russia-Ukraine conflict
World Bank Group is hiring 110 interns in India — Checkout eligibility, last date and other details
Popular on BI
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who look like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more