India's foreign exchange reserves down by over $760mn
The Reserve Bank of
On a weekly basis, FCAs, the largest component of the
However, the value of the country's gold reserves gained by $1.461 billion to $40.239 billion.
On the other hand, the SDR value was lower by $103 million to $19.184 billion, while the country's reserve position with the IMF inched-down by $27 million to $5.201 billion.
Tesla hit with new sexual harassment lawsuit alleging the company operates like a 'frat house'
Binance's CEO is buying his 1st home in crypto-friendly Dubai and confirms its US affiliate will close a multi-million dollar funding round soon
Kamala Harris became the first woman to have control over US nuclear weapons, but only briefly
Popular on BI
- COP28 set to kick off from Nov 30 — UAE hopeful for deal on renewable energy tripling, doubling energy efficiency
- Family Man Manoj Bajpayee bats for movie heroes who like ‘the common man’
- Gandhar Oil IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club