IRCTC website crashes as it reopened for booking after 50 days — now, it will be open for bookings from 6 pm
IRCTCwebsite home page continuously loads without showing any log in page.
- The Railway Ministry said ticket bookings will be available in a short while as they are feeding data on the website.
- The Indian Railways on April 11 announced that it will resume a limited number of passenger services after an almost 50-day hiatus.
Breaking: @RailMinIndia defers booking of tickets to 6 pm.. IRCTC says readying website for the special trains. https://t.co/ZOPFER3FDV— Ankit Tyagi (@Ankit_Tyagi01) 1589196031000
The Railway Ministry said ticket bookings will be available in a short while as they are feeding data on the website.
Data pertaining to special trains is being fed in the IRCTC website. Train ticket bookings will be available in a s… https://t.co/tQH6PLkI3H— Ministry of Railways (@RailMinIndia) 1589194811000
The Indian Railways on April 11 announced that it will resume a limited number of passenger services after an almost 50-day hiatus. As many as 15 trains will start operating from New Delhi to other cities like Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Mumbai etc. Passengers can book these trains up to seven days in advance.
.@RailMinIndia announces timings of 15 pair of special trains (thirty trains) that shall be operated w.e.f. 12th Ma… https://t.co/8zJefHZoDJ— PIB India #StayHome #StaySafe (@PIB_India) 1589201976000
All the trains will be air-conditioned and will run on full-capacity on the Rajdhani route from Delhi to all the major cities of the country. The fares will be equivalent to Rajdhani fares.
Since the trains will be operated amidst the lockdown, only those passengers with confirmed e-tickets shall be allowed to enter the station, a Ministry of Home Affairs order stated.
Online cancellation shall be permitted up to 24 hours before scheduled departure of train. Cancellation charge shall be 50% of fare.
Indian Railways' new rules for train passengers —no linen and only packaged food allowed
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats