ISRO lines up an LVM3, six PSLV, three GSLV launches in 2024
The space agency also has plans to undertake two unmanned missions under the Gaganyaan programme to validate the human-rated launch vehicle and the orbital module in actual flight, he said.
The space agency has also lined up two autonomous runway landing experiments of winged body Reusable Launch Vehicle and put in orbit the GSAT 20 communication satellite through a procured launch under a commercial contract by NewSpace India Limited (NSIL).
The six PSLV missions will launch a space science satellite, an Earth observation satellite, two technology demonstration missions and two commercial missions by NSIL.
The three GSLV missions are to launch a meteorology satellite, a Navigation satellite and a joint NASA-ISRO Synthetic Aperture Radar satellite, while the LVM3 launch is a commercial mission by the NSIL.
Popular on BI
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore